Types of Presentation
These will be 45 minute presentations with 15 minutes for questions and answers. On this occasion we will have as the main subjects:
- Welding Inspection application and Nondestructive Testing in the construction and maintenance of civil structures.
- Training and certification schemes of individuals in nondestructive testing and welding inspection and the formation programs of the certification organisms in the different countries of the Pan-American region and Europe
These shall be 30 minutes in length with 10 minutes for questions and answers. On this occasion, the relevant subjects are:
- The application of welding inspection and nondestructive testing in the construction and maintenance of civil structures.
- The certification schemes of personnel in nondestructive testing and welding inspection.
- Field experience within the aerospace industry in the Latin American and Caribbean region.
- Risk based inspection programs.
- 5. The application of nondestructive testing in the automobile industry.
The posters will be written presentations conforming to a maximum size of 100 cm. wide by 250 cm. long. The duration of the presentation of each poster is of 2 hours. The posters will be located in a prominent location in the exposition. The themes are mainly about the development of specialized applications in the mechanized or automated inspection of the different industrial, scientific and technological sectors in the Pan-American region.
These are round tables, directed by a moderator, on themes that have been relevant or of great interest on a regional level. The duration of each round table is a maximum of 90 minutes. The themes that have been suggested are:
- The schemes of certification of personnel in nondestructive testing and welding inspection.
- The inspection and conservation of civil structures.
- The requirements needed to be met by the certifying organisms of the personnel in the Pan-American region.